global referral program
What is Global Referral Program?
Referring a US taxpayer and the taxpayer accepting your referral
Requirements To Represent the Global Referral Program in Your Country
How we select and qualify Country Representatives
- There is only one representative at a time per each country.
- Representative can be a group or an individual.
- Qualified Groups must enter an agreement with us by signing the B2B Contract Agreement while Individuals must sign the Individual Contract Agreement with us.
- The contract agreements spells out responsibilities and obligations of both parties (representative and our firm).
- Group/s and person/s interested in representing the GRP in any country must check availability or vacancy by contacting us.
- Interested parties must contact us to set up an appointment for a brief interview.
- After interview and other background checks, if accepted, we will sign and seal the agreement and send your official copy together with an approval letter.
- We will assign you an Identity Number. This ID is to be used at all times when contacting us. You may also want referrers in your communities to use you ID to help us allocate and credit your account accordingly. However, since there is only one representative to a country, your account will always be credited with referrals emanating from your country whether or not your ID is used or whether or not you are knowledgeable of referrals emanating from your country.
- A representative may represent the program in multiple countries but it must be under separate contract agreement for each country.
Some of the expected responsibilities and activities of country representatives are:
- The minimum referral limit that representatives must meet to keep their respective contract agreements with us is 50 for the first year, 100 for the second year and 250 for the third year going forward. Representatives stand a risk of losing their contracts if this quota is not met.
How and When You get Paid
- At the end of 2017 tax returns filing season, which ends April 15, 2018, all fees will be paid to referrers, country representative and fundraisers. These includes referral fees, bonuses, residuals and matching contributions to fund-raisers. Special bonuses shall be awarded to the three leading country representative and three leading referrers with the highest referrals worldwide. Please see our Pay Plan here for details:Fees & Bonus
For more information about the GRP, questions or concerns, please download and review our quick Power Point Presentation below.
- Checkout this Quick Presentation
Partnering with Global Alliance Solution is FREE!
- Referral has just been revolutionized on a global basis, creating this dynamic fund raising platform for referrers around the world, organizations and fundraisers to take advantage of the United States Tax Returns seasons to make extra money every year.