Tax Hotline

202-618-7058 Hours: 9am-6pm EST M-F;  9am-3pm EST Sat

Tax Services - Service Overview Details

Our Services

We are proficient in tax planning and preparation services in areas that benefits both individual and business clients. Our clients rest assured, with peace of mind, from the wealth of experiences our tax team garnered, disposed and delivered on their behalf, from making tax implications easier for them to understand, to helping them create and implement short-term and long-term customized strategies that are bound to minimize their tax obligations, liquidate tax liabilities for fractions on the dollar and put them on the footing to either grow their businesses or eliminating individual tax burden.

Individual Income Tax Returns

1040 Annual income tax return filed by citizens or residents of the United States. These are due between January 15 – April 15 every year. If you are behind in filing back years’ tax returns or1040s, this time window does not apply, you must file those back years anytime during the year. If you are not ready to file 1040 but want extension to file, it is possible but you must pay estimated tax in lieu of the extended time in order to avoid penalties and interest. If you owe back taxes or received IRS letter or levy on your assets: bank account, fixed properties etc. or even garnishment of your paycheck, come see us, we are here to help. We can also review up to 3 years pass 1040s and amend them if they were not done correctly.

Estate and Trusts Tax Returns

1041 Annual income tax return filed on behalf of estate and trusts by citizens or residents of the United States.

Businesses Tax Returns

1120 and 1120s (S Corporation and C Corporations) Annual income tax return file for domestic corporations, to report their income, gains, losses, deductions, credits, and to figure their income tax liability.


1065, with Schedule K - U.S. Return of Partnership Income. Partnerships file an information return to report their income, gains, losses, deductions, credits, etc.

Non-Profit Organizations

990 Tax-exempt organizations, nonexempt charitable trusts, and section 527 political organizations file Form 990 to provide the IRS with the information required by section 6033. Return for Organization Exempt from Income Tax Under section 501(c), 527, or 4947(a)(1) of the Internal Revenue Service. This is due on the 15th day of the 5th month following the end of the organization's taxable year.

Form 2848

Power of Attorney & Declaration of Representation

Form 8821

Authorize any individual, corporation, firm, organization, or partnership you designate to inspect and/or receive your confidential information verbally or in writing for the type of tax and the years or periods listed on the form.

Global Alliance Solution Information